Skip to main content

E.


The storm that I discussed in my blog earlier passed a long time ago. Literally, any problem that may be going on now, past, whatever... none of it matters in this moment. I woke up next to you this morning in a high. Body rested, mind cleared, wrapped up in your warm arms. Every other morning that you've stayed with me, I always tried to wake up before you and get myself together before you opened your eyes... but today, you were moving around and shuffling well before me. You always get irritated when I wake up before you.... kissing all over your face and loving all over you because you cant even make it out of bed to get to brushing your teeth before the affection starts, and... one of the things that told me that I was into you was kissing you despite that. You deserve all the kisses and  loving that I have to give. Me staying up after you've feel asleep and waking up before you just to watch you sleep and admire everything that is in front of me was telling about how I felt about you, too. I am soooooooooooooooo walking on roses and clouds because, this man... this man here is a good one. This man here has his flaws, but damn it, this is the one meant to be mine. This man here sees no problem in breaking bank on me and giving me all the things that I ever asked for. I was saying before that I was tripping, but now ... HELL NO, I'M NOT TRIPPING! I literally deserve everything that this man has to offer, and after hearing all he has endured, he deserves me too. There was a blog prior to this one titled "I Prayed On It" and, that was about him. I literally overlooked this man the first time he came my way and gave another guy a chance that bullshitted the whole time. After I realized that I made a mistake, I prayed and prayed for another opportunity for him to enter back into my life and I told myself that if he did, I would try forreal this time. And, come to find out, the moment I started my blogs, he took that as the time to shoot his shot again by talking to me about these blogs. It is absolutely crazy how things work, but I have learned so much through incorporating you into my journey. We're complete opposites of each other, but I think that works. I am the reserved and chill one, while you are the social bumblebee that looks at me as your escape from everything else. I have become "home" to someone that hasn't had a home to come home to and that is where there is beauty. When he has a bad day, when he needs comfort and peace... he finds his feet moving in my direction. He finds his hands knocking on my door, his body laying on my bed, and his arms wrapped around my waist. I am simply.... happy. He read my most popular blog on dating, and guess what it's like going on dates with him? Perfect, lol. Do I ever have to open and close my doors? No. Do I get to order whatever it is that I desire when the meal is on him? Damn skippy. Does he touch that phone at all? Only when necessary. The best thing about this man is that he is attentive and he listens. Everything the others couldn't do, he is doing, and he is surprising me every single day with how much potential and promise he has. Today, I just wanted to talk about something a tad bit "sweet", because I simply thought about you while I'm waiting on you to text me that you're "coming home" to me. 

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Girl friendssssss !!!!

Girlfriends was by far one of the best television shows that I grew up watching, and still watch to this day... and when I think about the type of women/social circle that I would like to be around, Joan, Toni, Mya, and Lynn is exactly what it would look like. I remember starting off the sixth grade and traveling up until high school with a huge social circle filled with all these different types of girls and young women with varied personalities, values, and beliefs. Throughout that time, my social circle remained large, but there were some tweaks here and there and some people were not meant to last. What I mean is, we outgrow some relationships, we drain out some relationships, and we sometimes stop putting forth the effort to keep up effective relationships. Over the course of those years, I developed a lot of meaningful relationships and developed a slight sense of what type of people I wanted to be surrounded by. One of the major adjustments that I had throughout graduat

Facebook Chronicles.

My post had over 250 comments and 18 shares as of writing this blog. So, all different types of men come in my dms messaging me with different purposes. I've gotten nudes in my messages, wanna-be thugs, nerds, mixtapes, drama, and all these other things in my messages, but today was the ultimate breaking point for me. This guy, who has been trying to get with me for years, came in my messages trying to talk to me, which I denied, and he in return got potty within the mouth and said some disrespectful things to me. There were a few reasons why I shared the messages on Facebook and Snapchat that I really want to share. For starters, there are right and wrong ways to approach women when you come in their direct messages. I don't know how other people were raised, but meeting and talking to people online is already something sketchy because you don't really have a sure perception of how this person is through something where we can be who we want to be. Behind computer scr

How Do You Go About Letting People Go?

The past few days, people have been trying me, yet I have provided them with opportunities to change that. Today, I decided to take the initiative to cut off my "best friend" due to her no longer being fit to have that role anymore. Was the decision hard? Far from it. I say that... if you allow people the opportunity to come back into your life from a previous mishap, and they did not learn from it from not having you present in their life then, then they are not fit to be a part of your life. I do not grieve over losses of people in that manner anymore because I make decisions that are going to be best for me. If it is best for me to cut ties with people that I have known for years, so be it. Whether it is friends, family, whoever... because you will not have a place in my life where you choose to be toxic. We are not going to speak on the countless nights where you called and I was the only one there to talk to. We are not going to speak on how you questioned whether you w