Skip to main content

To The Other Woman...

Shoutouts to Mackenzie for reposting a blog about someone's letter to their ex, which happened to inspire me to blog about this. I cant reiterate enough that the problems I have been discussing about my ex affairs are not current, they are just important for me to talk about because I want to be as open as possible when sharing my growth experience. So, its no secret that I have been cheated on... Well before my ex actually, and I just wanted to reference those women that knew of me, but still chose to take part in harming me anyway. For starters, you did NOT break me through your ignorance. As women, I feel like we should have enough self-respect and common sense to not involve ourselves with men that are not for us to take. Its one thing that the man wanted to do what he did, but the women need to take responsibility as well because most of them do know. From the start, I was never mad at the other woman, or other women because they are involving themselves with someone that was my own baggage. No one understands all that you go through until they are actually in that situation and I simply wish them well and my prayers for the life that they are about to walk into. Yes, you are about to walk into the life of a man that is inconsistent and lacks basic listening skills, good luck. Yes, you are sneaking around with a man that is unhealthily power hungry, good luck. Yes, you are wanting a man that expects you to do all his background work while he takes all the credit and climbs the ladder. I am far from mad at you, love, I'm just praying hard for you. I gained through losing what I thought was life itself and life is better than I ever imagined through that loss. Remember my blog on karma? I will never wish you or him harm,  just understand that everything comes back around full circle and you will lose him how you got him. As a woman, I will never place myself in a position to where I am disrupting the relationship of a man with someone else because imagine the pain that woman must feel not only knowing that there is a possibility of you, but  struggling to find out whether or not that is actually true and why. I questioned my character and beauty through trying to figure out if there was a you, and quite frankly, I never needed to because I am the best that he will never have again. No one will understand all that I did to contribute to making him who he was, and you may get to enjoy the luxuries that I may have built, but you definitely are not winning. I have sympathy for you for when you get close to this man just for him to do the same to you, all the while... I'm enjoying life. No, I never wanted to fight you, to curse you out, any of that because he is not the prize. I have my prize and I have my happiness and if I had to walk away from hell to get that, then it was the best decision that I ever made. I don't know why this is not common sense, but don't strive to be the "other woman" like its cute.  It's tacky, it's stupid, it's disrespectful and you hurt people throughout the process. I never wish the pain I experience on anyone, but I do hope that you one day see the faults in your actions, learn from them, and from then on...move accordingly.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Girl friendssssss !!!!

Girlfriends was by far one of the best television shows that I grew up watching, and still watch to this day... and when I think about the type of women/social circle that I would like to be around, Joan, Toni, Mya, and Lynn is exactly what it would look like. I remember starting off the sixth grade and traveling up until high school with a huge social circle filled with all these different types of girls and young women with varied personalities, values, and beliefs. Throughout that time, my social circle remained large, but there were some tweaks here and there and some people were not meant to last. What I mean is, we outgrow some relationships, we drain out some relationships, and we sometimes stop putting forth the effort to keep up effective relationships. Over the course of those years, I developed a lot of meaningful relationships and developed a slight sense of what type of people I wanted to be surrounded by. One of the major adjustments that I had throughout graduat

Facebook Chronicles.

My post had over 250 comments and 18 shares as of writing this blog. So, all different types of men come in my dms messaging me with different purposes. I've gotten nudes in my messages, wanna-be thugs, nerds, mixtapes, drama, and all these other things in my messages, but today was the ultimate breaking point for me. This guy, who has been trying to get with me for years, came in my messages trying to talk to me, which I denied, and he in return got potty within the mouth and said some disrespectful things to me. There were a few reasons why I shared the messages on Facebook and Snapchat that I really want to share. For starters, there are right and wrong ways to approach women when you come in their direct messages. I don't know how other people were raised, but meeting and talking to people online is already something sketchy because you don't really have a sure perception of how this person is through something where we can be who we want to be. Behind computer scr

How Do You Go About Letting People Go?

The past few days, people have been trying me, yet I have provided them with opportunities to change that. Today, I decided to take the initiative to cut off my "best friend" due to her no longer being fit to have that role anymore. Was the decision hard? Far from it. I say that... if you allow people the opportunity to come back into your life from a previous mishap, and they did not learn from it from not having you present in their life then, then they are not fit to be a part of your life. I do not grieve over losses of people in that manner anymore because I make decisions that are going to be best for me. If it is best for me to cut ties with people that I have known for years, so be it. Whether it is friends, family, whoever... because you will not have a place in my life where you choose to be toxic. We are not going to speak on the countless nights where you called and I was the only one there to talk to. We are not going to speak on how you questioned whether you w