Skip to main content

Confessions: For My Male Following ...

Men are NOT always wrong and women are NOT always right... Let's just put that on the table before I start. The only reason why it is easier to say the term "women are always right" is because it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to argue with a woman because while men speak on things on the spot, us women will spend hours on hours, if not days talking to ourselves about how we are going to confront you about something. It would just be easier for men to avoid trying to prove their points or argue with a woman because we have multiple degrees in being COMPLICATED, yes, I'll admit it. One of the things that is unfortunate for men is that, you take the shitty end of the stick all the time simply because of that one confession I just mentioned. If men were just as attentive or emotionally in-tune like women were, they would seriously have just as much as us to complain about, if not more because us women are flawed just as much as you. Now, if a man cheats, for example... he attempts to be sneaky, but us women have gut feelings that can easily give it away that you're out here being sneaky, and let's say she is out here doing the same thing as you for the same reasons as you are, but the gag is... most of the time, she won't get caught because she's too busy distracting you and stressing you out about what you're doing that you wont even think to consider that happening. While men are trying to steer clear of the yelling and crying, they're missing information that may be dead in their face. Us women complain all the time about men being sneaky, but in reality, I personally think that women are a lot better at it and we can be assholes about it because we're on your ass for being shitty and deceitful while we're doing the exact same thing, just not getting caught. It's this characteristic that we have called: strategic. For us women, sometimes it is a lot easier for us to place the blame on men because we're sensitive creatures that cannot take criticism about ourselves and for people in general, it is just easier to point the finger. Sometimes, we do fake a cry or a "baby-like" moment to get sympathy out of you guys, or to get our way because we know that we can get away with it. We go back to that idea that "the woman is always right" and that "a happy wife is a happy life" because we have the ability to extend our mood and emotions in so many directions and lengths and widths that we can alter just about anything and anyone around us. We can cry so dramatically that you'll forget why you were mad and focus on us, remember that word that I said....strategic. One thing that I recommend for men in general is to stand their ground with us women because you are a lot easier to "mold" than you think you are. If you allow us to have our way all the time, we become spoiled, some grow to be ungrateful, and some grow further to become ignorant. I always thought that I wanted to be dominant and have a man that would allow me to have my voice, but this new guy that I am interacting with has slightly checked that view and we do need to be checked to an extent. This guy is a dominant personality and he stands his ground and can call me on my crap when necessary, which is needed because if we are not called on our crap, we will keep doing what we were doing. One of the best characteristics about this guy that I still love about him to this day, was his ability to tell me "no", which a lot of you men lack. I had never met a guy to tell me no and mean no, so that was a huge reality check that made me see things from a different perspective. Simply put today, just a little insight into a woman's mind. Not all the info, but some basic things you should probably know. Sorry, ladies!

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Girl friendssssss !!!!

Girlfriends was by far one of the best television shows that I grew up watching, and still watch to this day... and when I think about the type of women/social circle that I would like to be around, Joan, Toni, Mya, and Lynn is exactly what it would look like. I remember starting off the sixth grade and traveling up until high school with a huge social circle filled with all these different types of girls and young women with varied personalities, values, and beliefs. Throughout that time, my social circle remained large, but there were some tweaks here and there and some people were not meant to last. What I mean is, we outgrow some relationships, we drain out some relationships, and we sometimes stop putting forth the effort to keep up effective relationships. Over the course of those years, I developed a lot of meaningful relationships and developed a slight sense of what type of people I wanted to be surrounded by. One of the major adjustments that I had throughout graduat

Facebook Chronicles.

My post had over 250 comments and 18 shares as of writing this blog. So, all different types of men come in my dms messaging me with different purposes. I've gotten nudes in my messages, wanna-be thugs, nerds, mixtapes, drama, and all these other things in my messages, but today was the ultimate breaking point for me. This guy, who has been trying to get with me for years, came in my messages trying to talk to me, which I denied, and he in return got potty within the mouth and said some disrespectful things to me. There were a few reasons why I shared the messages on Facebook and Snapchat that I really want to share. For starters, there are right and wrong ways to approach women when you come in their direct messages. I don't know how other people were raised, but meeting and talking to people online is already something sketchy because you don't really have a sure perception of how this person is through something where we can be who we want to be. Behind computer scr

How Do You Go About Letting People Go?

The past few days, people have been trying me, yet I have provided them with opportunities to change that. Today, I decided to take the initiative to cut off my "best friend" due to her no longer being fit to have that role anymore. Was the decision hard? Far from it. I say that... if you allow people the opportunity to come back into your life from a previous mishap, and they did not learn from it from not having you present in their life then, then they are not fit to be a part of your life. I do not grieve over losses of people in that manner anymore because I make decisions that are going to be best for me. If it is best for me to cut ties with people that I have known for years, so be it. Whether it is friends, family, whoever... because you will not have a place in my life where you choose to be toxic. We are not going to speak on the countless nights where you called and I was the only one there to talk to. We are not going to speak on how you questioned whether you w