Skip to main content

You My Baby, And You My Baby, Too....


One of the best parts about being single and all by my lonely is getting the opportunity to mingle with different people without expectations and explore different personalities. I am the single woman that will communicate with a few dudes at once, NO SEXUAL INTERACTION, and see where things can go. I don't think it is a bad thing to meet and communicate with multiple men while being single to see whether or not certain traits are what you like. Now, where things can get a bit sticky is when you want to get sexually involved, because …. if sleeping around is something that you desire, I highly recommend being discrete about it and being consistent with your health status and checkups. But anyways... there is nothing wrong with keeping your options open. There is nothing wrong with liking multiple people at once and going on a few dates here and there until you find something that you like. Because, let's say there is one man that you like because he is adventurous and takes you out of your comfort zone, but the downfall to him is that he has a hard time committing. Let's say, there is another guy that you are interested in that is super sweet and romantic towards you, but his looks aren't necessarily what you consider your "type". And then, lets say there is another guy in the mix that can be considered toxic, and involved in drugs or something bizarre that is way out of your element, but you are attracted to him sexually and you oddly find the way he treats you as.... sexy. You are simply..... exploring the waters. Exploring the waters does not place you into the category of a hoe or anything of that nature if you play your cards right.... you are simply just living life. Part of growing up and getting out into this wacky world of ours independently is being able to meet new people. We should be able to enjoy different personalities and it is okay to enjoy those personalities to its fullest as a single woman. I hate how... I can be honest with a man at the beginning of our interaction about keeping my options open, and they can be cool about it at first, but the moment they get slightly attached, they forget about it and have an issue with the agreement that we have. I am not someone's property. I am not someone's lady. Someone's woman. Someone's partner. Someone's nothing. Therefore, what is wrong with me enjoying the company of multiple people at once. Sorry, if I like you and another man, too. Sorry, if you're the crappy one of the set, yet I like you, but I am also looking at another man who isn't crappy by far and I kind of want him, too. I am sorry that... you got a bit deeper into this emotionally, fully aware of this set up, and are bothered by my single lifestyle. I will constantly repeat myself when I say that.. my father said to not take anybody serious or start acting like I am in a relationship until a man shows me that he is serious. None of the men placed in my life by far have showed me that they were serious, therefore, why would I cut off all these great personalities for one person that has a chance of breaking my heart. I am happy. You can be my baby, you can be my baby, too... and its a chance that if I fall in love with one of you, that I will cancel out the other two. That is how this works. That is dating, that is life, that is how we as people act. I feel as if... you know which person is the one for you when they stroll into your life. You date around and you get a sense of who is worth your time and who is not. You date and you understand that one man can be crappy, but he is enjoyable until the right one comes around. Or, this one is sexually intriguing, but it can never go farther than that. Even more so... you meet a good guy, a GREAT guy, and you spend every second of every day talking to him, but you know it will never be no matter how great he is because you just are not that into him.... But these men are okay for the time being, like I said, right? At least, until you meet THAT ONE.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Girl friendssssss !!!!

Girlfriends was by far one of the best television shows that I grew up watching, and still watch to this day... and when I think about the type of women/social circle that I would like to be around, Joan, Toni, Mya, and Lynn is exactly what it would look like. I remember starting off the sixth grade and traveling up until high school with a huge social circle filled with all these different types of girls and young women with varied personalities, values, and beliefs. Throughout that time, my social circle remained large, but there were some tweaks here and there and some people were not meant to last. What I mean is, we outgrow some relationships, we drain out some relationships, and we sometimes stop putting forth the effort to keep up effective relationships. Over the course of those years, I developed a lot of meaningful relationships and developed a slight sense of what type of people I wanted to be surrounded by. One of the major adjustments that I had throughout graduat

Facebook Chronicles.

My post had over 250 comments and 18 shares as of writing this blog. So, all different types of men come in my dms messaging me with different purposes. I've gotten nudes in my messages, wanna-be thugs, nerds, mixtapes, drama, and all these other things in my messages, but today was the ultimate breaking point for me. This guy, who has been trying to get with me for years, came in my messages trying to talk to me, which I denied, and he in return got potty within the mouth and said some disrespectful things to me. There were a few reasons why I shared the messages on Facebook and Snapchat that I really want to share. For starters, there are right and wrong ways to approach women when you come in their direct messages. I don't know how other people were raised, but meeting and talking to people online is already something sketchy because you don't really have a sure perception of how this person is through something where we can be who we want to be. Behind computer scr

How Do You Go About Letting People Go?

The past few days, people have been trying me, yet I have provided them with opportunities to change that. Today, I decided to take the initiative to cut off my "best friend" due to her no longer being fit to have that role anymore. Was the decision hard? Far from it. I say that... if you allow people the opportunity to come back into your life from a previous mishap, and they did not learn from it from not having you present in their life then, then they are not fit to be a part of your life. I do not grieve over losses of people in that manner anymore because I make decisions that are going to be best for me. If it is best for me to cut ties with people that I have known for years, so be it. Whether it is friends, family, whoever... because you will not have a place in my life where you choose to be toxic. We are not going to speak on the countless nights where you called and I was the only one there to talk to. We are not going to speak on how you questioned whether you w